Gourmet Express in Kahala Mall, Honolulu

Being a great fan of Mexican food, I was delighted to have discovered Gourmet Express while shopping at Kahala Mall. While Mexican restaurants are aplenty in Oahu (Chilli's, TGIF, & other taco places), none have tamale pie on the menu.
Ah... Gourmet Express is not a typical Mexican fast food place. GE serves turkey dishes (turkey meatballs, turkey enchiladas) & the best Tamale Pie in Oahu! :-)
(Well, who am I to judge? That's the one & only tamale pie I have ever had;-) lol. But then again, throughout my one-month stay in Hawaii, I have been to almost all Mexican joints, and I did not come across any tamale pies)
Veggie Tamale Pie layered with Spinach Tortilla and Mozzarella Cheese
The pie was served with two generous servings of side dishes - roasted vege & lemon-flavored couscous.
Gourmet Express at Kahala Mall offers a offers quick healthy and made to order meals.


Posted by Picasa

Turkey meatballs serve with Tofu Poke, brown rice & salad



(Costume by Lence London. Eyeliner: Maybelline. Lip gloss: Estee Lauder)
Posted by Picasa



Grilled Opakapaka fish served with vegetarian couscous, fresh salad & tomato salsa
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah!.. I'm going to Hawaii in Sept. Gotta try all these, man

Unknown said...

I also wanna go to Hawaii!!! U help me ask Gourmet Express to sponsor free food, k???;-)